At Richbam, we operate equal opportunity in employment provided that the set criteria for the job and organisational person specification are met and the candidate performance are well rated.
Our policy is well conceptualized to ensure that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex, marital status, disability, age, sexual orientation or religion.
It is of utmost importance to us that every possible step is taken to ensure that individuals are treated equally and fairly, and that decisions on recruitment, selection, training, promotion and career management are based solely on objective and job related criteria.Interested in working
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT AND REWARD SYSTEM
At Richbam Group, we operate an automated Performance Management System that strive to measure employee achievement vis-à-vis set performance standards as objectively as possible, thus, eliminating subjectivity. The performance standards are functionally driven and the organisation has designed a robust reward/incentive system attached to achievement of set key Performance Indices (KPI) for the job holder. The aim is to institutionalized high performance commensurate with rewards to back it up.
RICHBAM PERSON PROFILE/SPECIFICATION
Richbam Person Profile defines the attributes and traits that an average employee of Richbam Group should possess which becomes the distinctive feature (s) that set us apart from our competitors and peers. It therefore makes it easy to identify our employees from the cluster of people.
Our person profile and specifications are:
- He/she must at least have a fair command of English language irrespective of the grade, status and responsibility and should also be fairly spoken in the dialect of the environment in which the company’s business operates.
- He/she must have at least a fair knowledge and working skills of Computer irrespective of the grade, status and functionalities.
- He/she must exhibit proactive thinking and attitude in problem solving geared towards meeting customers’ needs and expectations thereby ensuring customers’ retention.
- He/she must demonstrate at all times empathy in handling customers’ complaints, issues and suggestions regarding delivery of quality and competitive services while not deviating from the organisation’s corporate vision and mission statement.
- He/she must be smartly dressed at all times (either uniform, casual, native or formal) that command respect and appreciation from both internal and external customers.
He/she must have a fair understanding of Profit & Loss account (at least in the rudiment form) such as the impact of expenditures on company Profit & Loss; Consequences of unmitigated risk on Profit & Loss, and sources of corporate Income/Revenue and its impact on Profit & Loss.
Interested in working for us?
We are always looking out for prospective team members who share our vision of building great customer experiences.
Click Here To Apply